Random Qwerks!

By michelleho - October 28, 2015


(And a hiatus update)

Homaigawd! I have not been updating my qwerks for like ... ages!

I have been working on random bursts of qwerkee work but never did find the time to properly update them here. Blame it on Instagram!


Sometime in April 2014 Sunday Comfort Crafts and I once again joined forces to work on a sweet baby full moon party. Between brainstorming for ideas, crafting, setting up and then clearing up - it was really a load of stuff to get it done!

Pink (of course) for Baby Girl Ivanka.


Then in November, coz the itch to do something was bugging me - with Sunday Comfort Crafts once again, we both collaborated in preparing and organising a surprise birthday party for two of our good friends - with a Japanese themed twist.

Nothing major after that. The annual friends Christmas party was not organised by yours truly so I just went and ate! Haha!


Arigato!
Hait! Hait!
Come 2015. My cousin contacted me end of 2014 to let me know he's getting married and needed my help to manage for him (Guys!) - So I did. Among the many numerous stuff I got for him, I enlisted my sister's help to work on the wedding favours - simple sweet pouches.

There are loads more stuff like hall decor, flowers, table decor, cake table, but don't have them properly edited for this post (notice all the photos I've used so far are Instagram-med ones?). May do a dedicated post on that one day (I hope).


Design. Print. Cut.
Punch. Punch. Punch.
Completed Sweet Pouch wedding favour.
And oh yes, we made 600 favours in 1 month.
Then, the next major thing was SPOTLIGHT OPENED IT'S DOORS IN MALAYSIA! Actually they opened their first store last year but it was too far away and traffic was too bad for me to even bother making a trip. They opened another store much much much much much nearer to where I am and so I wasted some of my life hours away browsing the shelves of wonderment and wishful-ness.


And of course I signed up for the VIP Club Member! Duh!
And I got this (cheaper) on OPENING DAY!
Went to London and Paris earlier this year and snapped (and Instagram-med) this lovely mural somewhere (totally no idea where this is - yes I will make a terrible travel blogger).


Soooo pretty right? Right? Right?!? Right!
In September,  my sis and her fiance commissioned TinyPic to create this beauty for my personalised birthday present.


Super CUTE right? Right?!? Right! Snoopy!
Last but not least (coz I need to shut down and go have dinner), colouring books is the latest craze these days and I've shamefully jumped into the same bandwagon actively now (started some time but was not motivated to colour colour and colour). First I started on the cool iPhone app called Colorfy where I pick colour then poke poke poke into a space to "colour" it.
See? Easy. Fun. Pretty!
Then my birthday came (and went *sobs*) and for some weird phenomena presents I receive this year seemed to either be Snoopy or adult colouring books! Not that I'm complaining but oh well need to get them colour pencils sharpened for action now!


Work in progress. Killing my eyes and my back to finish this.
And so, that's the random qwerks for now. Till I qwerk again!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Qwerks

Qwerk me some Qwerkee Qwerk-ness!