CNY Little Packages

By michelleho - January 19, 2014







Hand was feeling a little bit "itchy" so as usual tried to work on some crafty-ness to "scratch that itch".

Got some boxes during a trip made to Hong Kong sometime back (I knew this would come in handy one day) and decided to use this for my little project.



Folded the box base and cover to this...



Add on the goodies. In this case I got some fake gold nuggets (but of course), a fortune cookie and plucked a fake sakura flower from the fake branch.

Put 'em all into the box.

Also got this random chilli decoration from the shops... notice how the knots are entwined with the chilli's "stem"? I un-knotted it to free all the chillis from the captive evil knots!

And got these... Yummeh!

Tied a ribbon to secure the box while looping a chilli's stem along with it and once again it's captive!

So this is how one final CNY favour looked like. Simple.

Did a few. My team mates expanded this year!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Qwerks

Qwerk me some Qwerkee Qwerk-ness!