The Mad Hatter Party!

By michelleho - August 07, 2013

Late last year, my BFFs got together for a themed tea party. Themed because I wanted a theme to work on, so together with a girlfriend, we planned it between us. Me decor, she cook.



Coloured tissue papers. What's this for? You may ask. Well, after many long nights (I can only do this at night coz I have a day job that pays me a salary :) - did these...



Tissue pompom flowers!

Even Friskie Ho was curious (I'm sure she was thinking if this can be eaten?)



Also, did some pennant flaglines to prettify the table :)



These "Mad Hatters" (as themed), was part of the party favours. I may have overestimated the size.



These were part 2 of the favours. Buckets of flavour. Tea bags, Biscuits. Summer cans.



Put them both together and this was what we had!



The Mad Hatter Tea favour!


Besides that, did some food decor. You know, like from Alice in Wonderland? :) Poked them randomly in the food served that evening.



Now, am still waiting for the designated photographer to upload the party photos so that I can see the results!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Qwerks

Qwerk me some Qwerkee Qwerk-ness!